We never allow solvents anywhere near our process. We take extra proprietary measures to avoid lipid oxidation and create a purer process. And we do it 100% in the United States. To our knowledge, no other company uses such extensive distillation to ensure purity, simply because solvents and catalysts are cheaper
Articles in this section
- Can I cook with Brain Octane Oil?
- My Brain Octane Oil Froze
- Brain Octane Oil - General Overview
- What effect does Brain Octane Oil have on blood pressure?
- Why am I getting stomach cramps? (Disaster Pants)
- How is Brain Octane Oil 18x more powerful than Coconut Oil?
- Brain Octane Oil vs. XCT oil
- Does this product contain salicylates?
- Could Brain Octane Oil or XCT become a trans fat?
- How is Brain Octane Oil made?