There is a little bit of Ubiquinol in Unfair Advantage, but the PQQ is doing most of the talking in this particular mitochondria stack. It is a different kind of feel than a high dose Ubiquinol product. It's going to be advantageous for long term use, and the more you use it, the better it works.
Articles in this section
- Is the glycerin in Unfair Advantage vegetarian?
- Will Unfair Advantage break my fast?
- Unfair Advantage Infographic
- What’s the best time of day to take Unfair Advantage?
- How is Unfair Advantage different from regular PQQ?
- So why do your mitochondria matter if you want more energy?
- Why are natural flavors included in Unfair Advantage?
- Would Unfair Advantage be damaged if it encountered freezing conditions in transit?
- What's the source of the Vitamin E in Unfair Advantage?
- Is this going to work as well as Ubiquinol?