Neither - different oils have different melting points. We use controlled temperature to separate the C8 and C10.
Articles in this section
- What makes Bulletproof XCT Oil different from plain coconut oil?
- Why am I getting stomach cramps? (Disaster Pants)
- XCT oil vs. Brain Octane Oil
- What’s the difference between Bulletproof XCT Oil and regular “Medium Chain Triglycerides"?
- What’s the best way to try XCT Oil for the first time?
- Do the Fats in XCT Oil Have Benefits Besides Energy?
- Why the “Medium Chain” Fats Found in XCT?
- How much C8 and C10 is in XCT Oil?
- Do you use a pressure method to make XCT, or Benzene?
- I thought one should only consume unrefined oil, cold pressed & raw?