While we don't have the exact percentage of salicylate in our coffee -- a small amount of salicylates are found in all caffeinated coffees. Decaf coffees have the lowest levels (very small) of salicylates.
Articles in this section
- Why isn't my coffee vacuum sealed?
- How do I make Bulletproof Coffee?
- When will you have 5lb. bags for the dark roast coffees: Mentalist/French Kick?
- My LDL has increased to [x] from [y] in [z] amount of time. Why is this happening?
- Bulletproof coffee contains an unusually large amount of fat, can that cause an increase in bad cholesterol?
- Can I make BP Coffee the night before, and drink it in the morning?
- How much caffeine is in your dark roasts?
- Will the dark roasts have a lower amount of antioxidants?
- How much caffeine is in your coffee?
- What is this Proposition 65 warning?