Collagen is high in glycine – an anti-inflammatory amino acid that heals your body. Yet unlike even the highest-quality whey, it’s also low in cysteine – the part that normally sabotages your performance if you get too much of it. That means you can safely consume another four tablespoons (25 grams) or more worth of supplemental protein from collagen each day without the typical inflammation and digestive problems.
Articles in this section
- How is your collagen protein made?
- How many grams of polyunsaturated fat does each bar contain?
- Collagen Infographic
- Collagen Bar Infographic
- Where is your Collagen sourced from?
- What Collagen Type is this product? 1, 2, or 3?
- What is the amino acid profile for Collagen?
- Collagen v.s. Collagelatin
- What’s the difference between Bulletproof Collagen and Whey?
- What’s the best time of day to take Collagen protein?