Collagen bars should not raise blood sugar as they do not contain any sugars and are low in carbohydrate. In fact, they should have a "low glycemic" effect. However, if there is a concern, please seek advice from your licensed healthcare provider.
Articles in this section
- How is your collagen protein made?
- Collagen Infographic
- Collagen Bar Infographic
- Collagen Source
- What Collagen Type is this product? 1, 2, or 3?
- What is the amino acid profile for Collagen?
- How many grams of polyunsaturated fat does each bar contain?
- Collagen v.s. Collagelatin
- What’s the difference between Bulletproof Collagen and Whey?
- What’s the best time of day to take Collagen protein?