Bulletproof Collagen Protein uses an additional enzymatic/filtering process which breaks it into smaller polypeptides. This will allow for much quicker digestion.
Articles in this section
- How is your collagen protein made?
- How many grams of polyunsaturated fat does each bar contain?
- Collagen Infographic
- Collagen Bar Infographic
- Where is your Collagen sourced from?
- What Collagen Type is this product? 1, 2, or 3?
- What is the amino acid profile for Collagen?
- Collagen v.s. Collagelatin
- What’s the difference between Bulletproof Collagen and Whey?
- What’s the best time of day to take Collagen protein?