Brain Octane is the medium chained fatty acid called Caprylic Acid - a C:8 fatty acid, found in coconut oil. The fresh coconuts are expeller pressed, and then the different fatty acids are separated out to make different products. For this product, the C:8 is extracted. Our processes are proprietary, and we do complete third party testing on every batch to confirm the C:8 concentration and purity. There are not any chemicals used in the extraction, cleaning, or manufacturing of our product. There are also no “other ingredients” in our Brain Octane.
Articles in this section
- Can I cook with Brain Octane Oil?
- My Brain Octane Oil Froze
- Brain Octane Oil - General Overview
- What effect does Brain Octane Oil have on blood pressure?
- Why am I getting stomach cramps? (Disaster Pants)
- How is Brain Octane Oil 18x more powerful than Coconut Oil?
- Brain Octane Oil vs. XCT oil
- Does this product contain salicylates?
- Could Brain Octane Oil or XCT become a trans fat?
- How is Brain Octane Oil made?