Fortunately, coconut charcoal won’t give you disaster pants. The worst that might happen if you overdo it is mild constipation easily relieved with a little bit of XCT oil, Vitamin C or magnesium to get things moving again.
Articles in this section
- How much activated charcoal should you take?
- Will your Charcoal product work on any kind of toxin?
- How does activated charcoal get rid of toxins before they can sabotage your performance?
- Will activated charcoal interfere with the absorption of supplements or prescription drugs?
- Can you provide references to the statement made for Coconut Charcoal that it is "proven to bind to mold toxins"?
- What is the best time to take activated charcoal?
- Does activated charcoal absorb healthy nutrients from food?
- Why charcoal made from coconut shells?
- Are activated charcoal capsules better than powder mixed with water?
- What happens if you take too much Charcoal?