Our exact process is proprietary, but we start with grass-fed cow hide, filter out all but the type 1-A collagen, and reduce it into easily digestible peptides. There is no toxins or chemical residue left over. We try and make it as natural as possible, short of eating the hide whole (not recommended - it's pretty tough)
Articles in this section
- How is your collagen protein made?
- How many grams of polyunsaturated fat does each bar contain?
- Collagen Infographic
- Collagen Bar Infographic
- Where is your Collagen sourced from?
- What Collagen Type is this product? 1, 2, or 3?
- What is the amino acid profile for Collagen?
- Collagen v.s. Collagelatin
- What’s the difference between Bulletproof Collagen and Whey?
- What’s the best time of day to take Collagen protein?