It has a small amount of lactose. If you want to consume whey protein with less lactose, you should go with an isolate.
Articles in this section
- Does Whey Protein have lactose in it?
- What’s the difference between Bulletproof Whey and Collagen?
- Is your Whey product made from type 1 or type 2 cows?
- Should I add Whey to any hot beverages?
- Why is there only 8 grams of protein in your Whey?
- How much colostrum is in each bag of Whey?
- Is Bulletproof Whey Protein bioactive?
- Does this whey powder have glutamine in it?
- Does your Whey have casein in it?